Categories

Sunday 10 April 2011

Why do we make mistakes when we talk/write?

Mistakes made by those who learn English as a second language is probably the lack of English vocabulary,understanding grammar or word order. You will become a better speaker when you understand grammar better and develop good vocabulary but then you may make mistakes because of idioms, commonly used phrases and direct translation from Bahasa to English.
Jadi, belajarlah vocabulary, grammar,word order, idioms and commonly used phrases :)

Try to find the mistake and make correction.
1.Do you know where is the rest room?
2.I joined a meeting yesterday.
3.We are making more money this year.
4.The money is not enough.
5.“Excuse me a moment. The words on this document are too small. I need to go to my office and take my glasses.”


Correction
1. Do you know where the rest room is?
2.I attended a meeting yesterday.
3. We are making more money in this year.
4. There isn't enough money.
5. “Excuse me a moment. The words on this document are too small. I need to go to my office and get my glasses.”

No comments :