Categories

Thursday 10 March 2016

Perbezaan antara see, look dan watch

Apakah perbezaan antara see,look dan watch? 
SEE
See adalah perkataan tidak aktif. Bila mata kita buka, kita akan  terus nampak tanpa memikirkannya.
See juga digunakan untuk memberitahu yg kita faham sesuatu.
I see a yellow car near the shop.
I see what you mean.

LOOK
Look adalah aktif.Kita mesti mahu melakukannya untuk jangka masa pendek atau sesuatu yg perlukan
perhatian.
Let's look at the cake again.
Look if they have the book.
Look out for pickpockets.

WATCH
juga perkataan aktif. Ianya mesti sesuatu yg ingin kita lakukan tetapi utk jangka masa lama.
Let's watch that movie.
Mimi loves to watch tennis.




Look, see or watch(ing)? Choose the correct answer.
1.Do you want to _ a movie with me?
2.I will _ for your purse.
3. I _ he left his bag on the sofa.
4.I _ a cat looking for food.
5. Did you _ the news last night?
6. _ out for that bike!
7.We love to _ the sunset in Bali.
8. Did you _ my blue bag?
9. _ you tomorrow at the wedding.
10. I am _ football later with Ahmad.
Answer:
1.watch 2.look 3.see 4.see 5.watch 6.look 7.watch 8.see 9.see 10.watching

No comments :